September 2014: Challenging People

Goddess of Public SpeakingChallenging People

Challenging people are a great learning opportunity and in the minority of any group or audience; perhaps 5%. I’ve often found the other 95% valued the presentation more because of what they learned from observing the interplay of power, drama and watching how you handled it. Sort of like a free bonus with the workshop! www.goddessofpublicspeaking.com.au

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

%d bloggers like this: