Easy Self Introductions EBook
For People Who Loathe Networking & Introducing Themselves
Picture this: You are at a workshop. The Facilitator announces: “Self-Introductions!” She gives everyone 30 seconds. She’d like to start with… don’t freak out… you. Yes, you. Your heart races. Your mind goes blank!
Your self-introduction creates a first impression. The trouble with first impressions is they last. And lasting negative impressions require sooo much effort to change to the positive. Why not just learn how to introduce yourself well and begin with a bang, not a whimper?
Easy Self Introductions Ebook is written by Australian Speaking Coach Geraldine Barkworth, based on hours of work with clients who loathed introducing themselves and now consider themselves a Self-Intro Superstar! The EBook contains 20 pages of examples, templates and exercises. At $25, it’s low cost, highly transportable and a fast pdf download, available now.
What’s Inside… Easy Self Introductions Ebook
- 6 Ways To Creatively Introduce You
- Understanding Your Audience
- Identify Your Point of Difference To Everyone Else
- Answering The 3 Questions In Everyone’s Mind
- Delivery Top Tips
- How to Give A Longer Self-Intro: 2 Minutes
- Confidence & Handling Nerves
- Link to MP3 Inner Calm Relaxation Exercise
6 Ways to Creatively Introduce Yourself In 30 Painless Seconds
Just like washing-up styles, there are hundreds of ways to introduce yourself professionally. So as to not overwhelm you with possibilities, I’ve selected 6 creative styles for you to play with. My Ebook offers 30 second length examples for each plus a few 5 and 60 second variations. Try them all and modify to suit yourself so that you come out sounding like… you. They are:
- I Fix That! (shows how you fix typical client issues)
- Expert Tip (demonstrates expertise, credibility and generosity)
- Client Story (explains who your clients are and the results they achieve)
- Off the Cuff (shows confidence to think on your feet and segue elegantly)
- Show Don’t Tell (enables you to speak less and creatively show what you do)
- Raving Fan Praise (demonstrates credibility and results without over explaining)
Buy Easy Self Introductions Ebook
$25 Australia. (Approx US $18, EURO $16)
20 pages, low cost, fast download, transportable pdf file, available now.
There are so many ways to self-introductions, don’t limit yourself to 1, 6 or 600. I invite you to use this short Ebook, “Easy Self Introductions. For People Who Loathe Networking & Introducing Themselves. 6 Ways to Creatively Introduce Yourself in 30 Painless Seconds” as a springboard to your own ideas.
Self-introductions appear to be about you. But self-introductions are really about your listeners. Use creativity, honesty and brevity to explain who you are and why they need you. Never freak out again!