Confidence & Connection Ebook
Designed for nervous public speakers
Confidence & Connection Ebook is designed especially for nervous public speakers looking for a unique, individual and mindful approach to communicating with relaxed confidence.
Buy Confidence & Connection Ebook
Confidence & Connection EBook 1 is a low cost, fast pdf download and available immediately. An added bonus within its pages are hyperlinks to four MP3 sound recordings voiced by speaking coach Geraldine Barkworth.
Crafting & Presenting is the second book of the Free Your Inner Speaker Series, a companion to Confidence & Connection Ebook. It is designed to build on your new found confidence to help you craft compelling, meaningful words and presentations.
You can buy Confidence & Connection Ebook (43 pages) as a stand-alone self-study course for $65.
What’s Inside Confidence & Connection Ebook
- Overcome stage fright, find your place of inner calm and deepen your self-confidence;
- Develop a heart to heart connection with your audience and be fully present and authentic;
- Plumb your strengths, let your body talk, be at ease with eye contact, silence and pausing;
- Access your personal stories to build credibility, rapport and graphic understanding;
- Learn impromptu speaking to confidently think on your feet and stand your ground;
- Be coherent and clear about your message and purpose and find your authentic voice